The mission of the Benzodiazepine Action work group is to increasing benzodiazepine safety through education, patient support, and informed prescribing and deprescribing practices.
This work group meets by remote teleconferencing. Please see the work group schedule for details. The current work group roster, most recent meeting minutes, and upcoming meeting schedule can be found on this page.
Alexis Ritvo, M.D. University of Colorado School of Medicine
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to volunteer to participate in the group’s activities.
- Free CME Course: Safe Prescribing of Benzodiazepines-- Lessons Learned from the Opioid Epidemic
- Free CME Course: Benzodiazepines: Boon or Blunder?
- Benzodiazepine Peer Support Guidance Document
- Benzodiazepine Prescribing Guidance Document
- Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidance Document
- Patient/Healthcare provider informed consent form