Grant Writing Assistance
The Consortium grant writing assistance service program is currently closed. Click on the link below to sign up to be emailed future announcements.
Colorado Grant Resources
- Colorado grant resources
- Community Resource Center grants guide
- Center for Public Health Practice- Grants Management 101 Toolkit
- Doing Business With the State of Colorado (such as applying for grants sponsored by the state)
- Register an account with Colorado Vendor Self Service (VSS) (A first step requirement before you can apply for State of Colorado government sponsored grants)
- Search for Solicitations (find opportunities for grants)
- Colorado PTAC, a nonprofit dedicated to assisting small businesses respond to state bid/RFP/RFA grant opportunities
- The Minority Business Office (MBO) is a team of passionate individuals, partners, and clients working to increase economic opportunity for minority, women, and veteran entrepreneurs across the state
Questions or More Information?
If you would like to be added to the Consortium list to receive grant announcements, please use our contact form to sign up. Select “Join a Work Group or Mailing List” and then select “Receive Grant Announcements” from the list.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Grant Writing Assistance.”