Eleven work groups determine and execute the Consortium’s strategy. Each work group is co-chaired by volunteers from our partner organizations, which include the Colorado Attorney General’s Office, the University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, the University of Colorado School of Medicine, the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and the Colorado Department of Human Services’s Office of Behavioral Health.
Click here to go to the work group schedule.
The work groups are:
- Affected Friends & Families
- Benzodiazepine Action
- Criminal Justice Response
- Data (now affiliated with the State Epidemiological Outcomes Workgroup [SEOW])
- Harm Reduction (formerly Naloxone)
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP)
- Provider Education
- Public Awareness
- Safe Disposal
Information about each work group, including their current strategic goals, meeting agendas and minutes, and rosters can be found on their respective pages.