Provider Education Series
The Consortium’s Provider Education Work Group sponsors a number of educational events for health care providers, including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and students. Slides and videos of some of the sessions can be found here.
2021 Lunch and Learn Series
Registration is now open for the Consortium’s 2021 Lunch and Learn series. The series, planned by the Provider Education Work Group, offers continuing medical education (CME) credit. The 45-minute sessions will take place most Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m. and include a didactic session followed by a Q&A. Most sessions are recorded and then uploaded to our website for future viewing. Each talk has been approved for .75 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. To learn more, register, or find links to videos of past sessions, click the link below.
Past Presentations and Poster Sessions
The Consortium has archived videos from selected presentations, and also has PDFs from some poster sessions. The material can be found below.
Nov. 4 poster session video
- Healthcare Provider Attitudes Towards People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) and Experiences Regarding Implementation of Harm Reduction Practices (Mackenzie Garcia)
- Evaluation of an Emergency Department Buprenorphine Induction Protocol (Kyle Dagen)
- Peer Health Assistance Program: Survey of Current and Former Nurse Clients (Katherine Garcia)
Nov. 11 poster session video
- Emerging Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Substance Use Disorder Treatment (Holen Hirsh)
- Reproductive Health Needs and Perspectives of Men in Substance Treatment / Understanding Barriers to Family Planning Services among Women in Opioid Medication-Assisted Treatment (Debbie Rinehart, Anandi Ramaswami, Melanie Stowell)
- STOP Study: A new research tele-therapy for comorbid opioid use disorder and chronic pain (Daniel Luedtke)