Provider Education Series
The Consortium’s Provider Education Work Group sponsors a number of educational events for health care providers, including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and students. Slides and videos of some of the sessions can be found here.
- Healthcare Provider Attitudes Towards People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) and Experiences Regarding Implementation of Harm Reduction Practices (Mackenzie Garcia)
- Evaluation of an Emergency Department Buprenorphine Induction Protocol (Kyle Dagen)
- Peer Health Assistance Program: Survey of Current and Former Nurse Clients (Katherine Garcia)
- Emerging Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Substance Use Disorder Treatment (Holen Hirsh)
- Reproductive Health Needs and Perspectives of Men in Substance Treatment / Understanding Barriers to Family Planning Services among Women in Opioid Medication-Assisted Treatment (Debbie Rinehart, Anandi Ramaswami, Melanie Stowell)
- STOP Study: A new research tele-therapy for comorbid opioid use disorder and chronic pain (Daniel Luedtke)