- This event has passed.
Affected Families and Friends Work Group
March 18, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
AFFECTED FAMILIES & FRIENDS WORK GROUP MEETING
Date/Time: Friday, March 18, 2022 from 12:00–1:00 p.m. via Zoom
MISSION: The Affected Families and Friends Work Group provides opportunities for friends and family to share hope, raise awareness, and reduce the stigma associated with substance use disorders.
- Approval of February meeting minutes
- Presentation: Trina Faatz, Boulder County Substance Use Advisory Board and Director, Youth in Recovery
- Fentanyl Awareness Day Update: Andrea Thomas
- Beyond the Numbers Update: You Tube availability
- Fentanyl Awareness Update: Campaign materials from the CDC – are they available to us?
- Speaking Opportunities Update
— Tracey, Attorney General Phil Weiser town hall – Adams 12 in Thornton (2/26/22)
— Tracey, Sarah, “The Daily Dose” Dayna Del Val podcasts (3/3/22)
— Sarah, subbing for Andrea Thomas, Sober AF Entertainment Tailgate party at the Nuggets game (3/7/22)
— Need more training; need more speakers
8. Adjournment/next meeting: Friday, April 15, 2022 from 12-1 pm.